Some shrinkage after washing is normal. Please follow care instructions found HERE. The instructions depend on the look you’re going for. Be sure to wash 3 times and dry once ALONE before sewing. This will eliminate any shrinkage, increase the stretch and will remove the spare dye sitting on the fibers. Raw (unwashed) denim can often look very different from it’s washed counterpart and feel pretty stiff. Don’t panic! Give it a good wash. We have done our best to provide you with listing images that reflect those changes in appearance. The images showing the fabric in use and folded have been edited to accurately portray the fabric colors on screen as best as we can. Screen variances WILL occur from one electronic device to the next. We cannot he held liable for this.
What our kits include:
- 3 yards of designer quality stretch denim fabric (This can make one pair or more depending on your size and chosen pant length)
- 2 Jean tack buttons
- 6 Easy install rivets
- 1 Zipper of choice
- Organ Jeans/Denim sewing machine needles (optional)
*You are also invited to add more hardware or fabric at the discounted rate if bought in the bundle listing!
What you will need to pick up at your local store:
- Some super cute non-stretch woven fabric for your pocket bags. You can get really fun with this part as it will only be seen by you! (see your pattern size for quantity needed)
- Topstitching thread of your preferred color
- Regular poly machine thread to match your fabric for construction seams
Due to the nature of these cut and ship orders we do not accept returns. You are more than welcome to resell your goods on our FACEBOOK PAGE to another DIBY goer if you’d like!
Be sure to check out our Youtube channel and the multitude of resources on our website to help you along as you learn new skills.